UCHC provides low-cost comprehensive primary and preventive care for women, men, and children of all ages. Our providers strive to provide the best level of care in order to improve the health and well-being of all patients.
UCHC’s Medical Services include:
- Family Practice/General Medicine – UCHC’s family medicine providers are dedicated to the treatment and continuous care for individuals of all ages. We strive to provide family care that is based on integrated clinic practice, education and research. Our Family Medicine Providers:
- Offer preventive care
- Treat illnesses and injuries
- Manage chronic conditions
- Provide referrals for specialized care.
- Pediatric Care – UCHC also provides pediatric services for children of all ages. To learn more about the pediatric services offered at UCHC, click here.
- Chronic Disease Management – UCHC is dedicated to helping patients who have chronic illnesses. Our vision is to provide you with the highest quality healthcare to improve your current condition. Our available services include care for:
- High blood pressure
- Other conditions
- Other services – UCHC is fully committed to providing every patient with individualized plans to meet all healthcare needs. Other services include:
- In office testing (HgbA1C, Urinalysis, Glucose, EKG etc.)
- Vision and Hearing screenings
- Cancer screenings: breast, cervix, colon
To schedule an appointment, contact the health center nearest to you.